Moses Kainwo Poems
- A Birthday Greeting Out of sheer love In the desert of love ...
- God The Poet God is my greatest Poet Because He nearly ...
- Amistad! Amistad! Amistad! Punches thrown for man and ...
- I Am A Child I am that child—Papa’s child. With no ...
- Can You Kill Me can you kill me tear my flesh apart ...
- Papa’s Hat Papa’s Hat Papa’s H... Papa wore his hats in ...
- A Teacher’s Prayer God protect me from myself The cliff of ...
Moses Kainwo is an ordained minister and studied in Sierra Leonean schools. His wife Violet is also an ordained minister and together they have two daughters: Jeelo and Jeeta.
Moses also participated in the Sierra Leone Conference on Development and Transformation as Chief Facilitator of the Focus Group Discussions as well as organised the senior Secondary School Essay competition. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moses Kainwo
A Birthday Greeting
Out of sheer love
In the desert of love play
How can I say I love you
And go Scot-free
Neither in a birthday cake
Cut there on love lakes
Can a boat rock a toast
And make you go Scot-free
I will rest my pen
Just to raise my voice
And holler the distance to silence
For love play in a sentence