Mr. Bumstead Poems
- What's Her Name? Candles lit the room, As I sit alone ...
- The Violent Act Of Love Your bottom lip Being pierced, ...
- Love Poem #2 Last night you told me that I was smothering ...
- Love Poem #1 Every single prayer that I prayed with you, ...
- I Spoke To God Today This morning I spoke to God. I told him ...
- Jody Poem 3000 All these times that you’ve turned your back ...
Not too much to say....I like fried chicken. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mr. Bumstead
What's Her Name?
Candles lit the room,
As I sit alone writing.
Thinking about a beautiful girl
Heaven sent, I see her smile now
Even though she’s many miles away.
Reality sets in..
I have always been a dreamer!
Never setting limitations,
Especially when it comes to beautiful girls!
My heart scarred…
Lost in time
On an oblique’s of shivering mercury
Violently seeking escape
Everlasting love supreme.