Mr. Cheese Poems
- Cry For You (From My Mind) So picture perfect But in motion ...
- Crying For No Tears No one knows why I cry But then again no...
- Rain Man A smooth sonata plays in my mind Everything around ...
- You Came Up The past seems like nothing Merely a blink of ...
- Mr.Disguise She'll never know how I feel Because I'm ...
- Love And It's Gamble Of Decisi... Every piece of sense in ...
- Learning Love...And He Doesn'T...
I kinda just, feel compelled to write. Expression reminds creativity to be creative. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mr. Cheese
Love And It's Gamble Of Decision
Every piece of sense in me
Burning for her notice
Its as if I want to take all measures for her attention
But without my exploitation, complete secrecy
She sends me signals
All direct, but directly in puzzle form
Do I approach her
Or is my mind exaggerating her kindness
My mind, no longer a thinker
But a slave to confusion
Questions I ask myself
With answers I can't give myself
Do I ask fate what she wants
Or do I grab it in the way I would her
Warm and gentle
Accepting whatever it gives me