Mr. M Jamal
Mr. M Jamal Poems
- Sleeping Pills Ah! The life that is full of ...
- Marooned Poets
- I Can'T See Her Cry I cant't see her cry For when she ...
- Coffee Caressing me gentle Overflowing energy Flying on the...
- Noisy Fella (Limerick) Who is that fella, a giant big lark? ...
- Strippers, Sluts And Sex Goes ... Emotional disparity in ...
- Forensics (Acrostic) Fluttering my heart beat On mention of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mr. M Jamal
Ah! The life that is full of troubles
Troubles that many won't share
To share a trouble is a 'trouble' for them
Disdainful are such issues for them
and goes there discussion in vain.
But what if the same ruckus hunts us
In sleep that we enjoy.
For all that menace be seen at sleep
be a horrible nightmare...
To sleep deep, plunging in Delta waves
Leaving shores of melancholic gains..
Depression, anxiety may wear all down
But still a companion that we can rely.
'Sleeping pills' we can trust right on
There is no shame in having a blissful night.