Mrs.Nazia Hamsakutty Poems
- Death In general: - It's an attachment to life; But often ...
- Trust No one to trust, No where to trust, But now some ...
- Rossy Rose
- Yellow Rose
- Gorgeous Orange Gorgeous Orange flower, Your colour adds to...
- Solitude 1- People people every where, Smoke, fog covered ...
- Words Lke Swords. Oh God! Fade away Those days from my ...
my love's blog: http: //superstrate.blogspot.com/
'I only desire sincere relations with the worthiest of my acquaintance, '
I am friendly, sincere to every relations, L♥ ve is my only hope...
what to say about myself? .The poem below describes me well
'I am satisfied with what I have. My love, happiness, and security is coming to me from within, from the Creator, as my source, and supply.”
'I feared being alone
until I learned to like
I feared failure
until I realized that... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mrs.Nazia Hamsakutty
In general: -
It's an attachment to life;
But often a dettachment from life.
In simple: -
It's an end,
It's a relief,
It's a sound sleep.
A hope for all
A rope to escape! ! !
In complex: -
It shows us the heaven,
It shows us the hell.
A bond between life and eternity,
DEATH, with its immortal hand-
snatches our mortality.
In wide: -
It's a guest,
Sometimes a ghost,
As a proud gentleman, it passes,
As a jealousy guy, it steals
Often our dreams immatured
Often comes like an uninvited ...