Mrunal Nandankar Poems
- What Is Fear? Fear is stormy weather Fear is light as a ...
- Success Success is not measured by how much a man has, But ...
- Lord O Lord Thank you, O Lord Thank you, O Lord your love ...
- The Rain Sometimes I wish I could be The Rain, So that I ...
- Life Three passions have governed my life: The longings for...
I am Back..with new Ideas and Poems.. this time gonna rock... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mrunal Nandankar
What Is Fear?
Fear is stormy weather
Fear is light as a feather
Fear is rain
Fear is pain
Fear is hiding in the dark
Fear is lingering at the park
Fear is not your friend
Fear is hard to comprehend
Fear is not knowing what to do
Fear is what ever he wants to
Fear is turning out the lights
Fear is having no sight
Fear is going to give you a thrill
Fear is also going to make you kill
Fear is never fun
Fear is going to make you run
Fear is that scary little voice
Fear is going to give you no other choice
Fear is losing someone
Fear is ...