Mudasir Firdosi Poems
- Snowfall -new- A little bird sang to the stars lullabies of your ...
- God -new-
- My Country -new- They tell me it is your country, but prove your ...
- Pain -new- Pain to be documented for the sake of civilization.
- Fascism -new- I shall gather a few of my kind and tour the new era...
- Occupied -new- Now that we have annexed your home What about a ...
- Living Dead -new- Dead Dead living Living dead Living with dead
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mudasir Firdosi
A little bird sang to the stars
lullabies of your serene grace
of sweet waters in your streams
and scented breeze of pastures.
Unaware of the vicious clouds
darkening the frontier,
Autumn overtook the summer soon.
Why should winter wait for long?
Snow covered leafy trunks,
unable to endure the burden of the fall.
Her fragile nest broke off sudden
throwing the hatchlings across the wall.
Heaven turned upside down,
with rugged winds in command
Bulbul is eager to welcome Katij
Spring shall come to free you soon.
KatiJ- Kashmiri ...