Muflih Nurshiyam Poems
- Vincent Van Gogh at a dark day break Vincent's soul stunned ...
- Gaza The rockets are marching along the eastern shore ...
- Bored My foot rooted here among the desks and chairs while ...
- Suiseki beauty in the hardness is it YOU
- Journey #13 dancing waves swallowed the horizon and the ...
- River#2 a busy factory stands on the bank floods the stores...
- A Friend? ? !
1984, graduated from 'IKHSANIAH' Islamic Elementary School of Brebes.
1987, graduated from the State Islamic Secondary School of Brebes
1990, graduated from 'Sekolah Pendidikan Guru Negeri Brebes' (the State Teacher-of-Elementary-school-student Training School of Brebes)
1993, undegraduate of English Department of Art and Letter Faculty of IKIP Semarang, Central ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muflih Nurshiyam
The rockets are marching along
the eastern shore of
tearing the poor bodies
and blowing their souls
with the desert sand
washing them with the gusting wind.
The bombs are blasting
blowing the children's ears
forcing them to sleep
in the exploded graveyard
and scattering their soul
in the dark sky.