muhammed olarewaju abdulraheem
muhammed olarewaju abdulraheem Poems
- Unity i rise with hurt temper involve in a hot blunt talk i...
- The Me In You if the wind blew so hard uprooting all the ...
- The Black Panter under the sun we generate our wealth in the...
- In My World YOU VIEW ME PRICELESS THEY THOUGHT ME ...
- Hello this are my world for you i don't know if i will win ...
- At The Rise Of Man At the rise of the sun in the beginning ...
- Man Heart maybe that wasn't worst thinking about you is the ...
I AM A NIGERIAN POET, BORN IN BENIN EDO STATE TO THE FAMILY OF MR AND MRS ABDULRAHEEM. I AM A NATIVE OF ILORIN WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN KWARA STATE. I ATTENDED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE BEFORE MOVING TO LA-KADRI NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL. I PROCEED TO GOVERNMENT DAY JUNIOR/SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL WHERE I OBTAIN MY SSCE FROM THE ART DEPARTMENT, I ALSO JOIN LITERARY AND DEBATING CLUB IN THE ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''in every generation there is diminishing of power.''that is there is loss of quality of power in the passing down of power from one generation to another
Comments about muhammed olarewaju abdulraheem
The Me In You
if the wind blew so hard
uprooting all the plant in the farm
it can't uproot the planted love in my heart for thee
thee as been the best friend i knew
thee calm my heart and rest my peaceful soul
thee kept my hope alive when it was at the brink of death
thee perform the wonder that the world magician couldn't perform
when my world is in pain
and my life is in shame
i called upon your name
maybe it will reduce my pain and remove the shame
now the pain and shame is late
it remain only your heart and smile
and i won't leave that to fade- believe...