Murty N S
Murty N S Poems
- A Night Sans Mercy Long is the night My soul rests ...
- Dream, My Boy! Dream! Dream my boy! Dream! Dream to rid of ...
- In Articulo Mortis When I meet eternity In the cold embrace ...
- Hope That strip of blue sky Always twinkles through the ...
- L A S E R Flowing through the inky ...
- Genesis A good poem is like a passionate dame. When she ...
Mr. Murty is a Post Graduate in Applied mathematics (1972) and English Literature (1984) from the Andhra University, Waltair, Visakhapatnam. Primarily interested in reading, he became a poet by accident when one of his comments 'It takes a lifetime to die' while commenting about a martyr, were encouraged by his friend to shape them into a poem. And it caught on. He is a recipient of Katha ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Murty N S
A Night Sans Mercy
Long is the night
My soul rests somewhere
I am alone with my children.
Nature is ruthlessly indifferent
Wind blows cold aggravating arthritis
Sleep betrays me in my hour of need
Memories won’t warm me up either,
Shadows lost their sense of fear
Age pulsates serenely through veins
Pain shoots up in rounds of an AK
Joints warm up the calcium;
Making even a feathery touch insufferable
Amygdala replays unpleasant emotions
Even breathing has to be put on a minor scale
Lest it should sting some joint here or a muscle there.