Musa Gift Masombuka
Musa Gift Masombuka Poems
- Not Afraid To Kill. For ritual I will kill For I want to ...
- This Kiss Is a kiss of life, that brings me light. It ...
- Beautiful When I look at your face It's like watching the ...
- For Her To Be Mine What would I do to impress her? What ...
- Cry Me A River Cry me a river, For I have moved on. You ...
- Alcohol Dear alcohol my friend, since you came into my life...
- A Man Of No Identity Born by mistake, denied by his father,...
Born on 1st April 1998, bred in Siyabuswa and grew up at Regae township. The first son of Anna Masombuka and the late Vusi Sibiya. Musa is illegitimate to his siblings: Charlie, Ntokozo and Nomfundo. Musa attended creche at Regae Primary school, then enrolled Grade R to 7 in Mohlahlane Primary school. He is currently in grade 11 at Majatladi Secondary school where he was awarded twice as best ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Not Afraid To Kill.
For ritual I will kill
For I want to heal
but myself is thrill
because alive I have to kill
And skin in real.
Why these medicines are made of me?
with contagious trees between the hills.
It is a treasure of gold
and platinum it has sold
as the sangoma explained.
Why blood we have to spill
like a witch have to cast a spell
illegally or we'll be in hell
and our mission not done well.
Why don't we have fear
to carve a man and hear
horrible sounds of help
when his manhood taken he yelp
and if gone forever
we will not ...