Muthu Krishnan Poems
- Canto 1: The Girl With The Dra...
- Bourgeois Moving along in the lions skin, With the ...
- Love Sonnet 1 LOVE SONNET 1 Spending time with the princess ...
- Canto 2: I'M A Peasant imagine me as a poor peasant who has...
- She Beheld The Whip The flawless matadors Cried in fear, ...
- The Process Of Attraction Women, their coy's, walking With ...
- First Seven We look for ways To clog together soak ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muthu Krishnan
Canto 1: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
I look into your eyes
i see myself in you;
i saw your pain
interspersed with your blood;
girl we both grew
i knew no one would
write an epithet on us;
for our souls are filled
with bleeding roses
how can we portray
ourselves to be as soft as a feather;
another soul born
bound to be born with us
is like a fairy walking
on our frontyard lawn;
we found shelter in hearts
whose roofs protected us
from the swathe made of struggles
fell from the skies to bind us;
but we were wrended