Muzammil Karim Poems
- Half-Widow Come back my beloved, come back! Oh my ...
- Tonight, I Am Gaza Tonight, my love Don't love me Tonight, ...
- God Is Pregnant With Me Thus speaks God to me Within these ...
- World Is But One Broken Mirror World is but one broken ...
- Social Networking I don't love you because you like it on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muzammil Karim
Come back my beloved, come back!
Oh my beloved
I am full of love for you
Why do they call me your half widow?
Our pillows are full
Of your smell and my lonesome tears
My nights are full
Of your warm memories
My body is full
Of craving for your touch and sight
The tree in our lawn
Is full with fruits
On that cold snowy streets
The cat that you saved
And put inside my warm phirin
Has learned to purr now
Your gifted roses
Have spent their full fragrance
Your love-scribbled letters
Have soaked enough
Of my sobbing ...