Mwende Mutiso Poems
- Sleep Sleep, stretched out fully on drying hay Nap away in ...
- Mum's Death
- The Tv Remote Me and my husband are totally in love With our...
- Slithering Courage That Slimly slithering drooling ...
- Mute Moon Mute moon Stares down in silence Like
- When Light Meets Darkness a flick of the switch abrupt ...
- Two Fools “This will cost you 300, it’s the very ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mwende Mutiso
Sleep, stretched out fully on drying hay
Nap away in the heat of day
Sleep curled up warmly under the cover
Slumber in the night so bitter
Sleep away with a loud annoying snore
Doze; do not care what they will say
Sleep peacefully with a quiet rhythm
Nod off that delicious dinner
Sleep away all fears weighing on your mind
Sleep away the tormenting pains
Sleep away the aching muscles and bones
Sleep away debts and unpaid bills
Sleep away the sadness of a lost love
Sleep away, for no cause at all
Sleep away, whenever you have a chance
Sleep away, ...