N.S. Colette Poems
- Trapped In Despair I was placed in sadness I was placed in ...
- Haunted I feel your soul it still lingers Won't you please ...
- Dear I see you sitting there I am so glad to have you ...
- Whisper Send me a whisper if you please send it softly with ...
- Forsaken You have forsaken me so quickly Vanished ...
- Kiss Hearts racing Hands shaking Nerves sending fire ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about N.S. Colette
Trapped In Despair
I was placed in sadness
I was placed in darkness
I was placed in fear
Trapped in a place called despair
Despair is cold
Despair is unkind
Despair he lingers all the time
You find yourself clinging to the light
Just praying for that light
Please light save me for I am…trapped in despair
Then you see the light and it turns to your eyes
it turns to your smile
at the sound of your angelic voice…
the place grows warm
all fear flees
the light that is your eyes fills this place the darkness is chased away
My sadness has vanished
You extend a firm ...