Nadezhda Tolmacheva Poems
- Dead i honestly cant understand this anymore. i cant ...
- It Is What It Is Let me tell you something you already ...
- My Notes I saw the beauty called love Mesmerized by the ...
- Question Do you ever feel as if you don’t fit in And no ...
- None You think the world is deaf and blind to your fears, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nadezhda Tolmacheva
Do you ever feel as if you don’t fit in
And no matter how much you try, you can never win?
Do you ever feel like your voice is unheard
That you can be screaming but not say a word?
Do you ever feel as if you are not real
That everything you do is oddly surreal?
Do you ever feel that you are not you
But a rich mans puppet, put together with glue?
Do you ever feel as if what you feel is a lie
That no matter what, you’ve got to let your feelings fly?
Do you ever feel that if you say hi
You will always have to say goodbye?