Nadia Dudas Poems
- Sparks Sparks Elevator Moments moments They all mesh
- Fickle Fickle Fickle fickle Go eat a pickle Let it trickle ...
- Poem I don't know how to put it in English terms The forte ...
- Meloncholy Ache Like a rake Against a stone paved walkway ...
- ...-~~~*** Ever present Not to the untrained eye Masked ...
- No Title I see the light It's over there Where? Down that...
- To Be To be In a tree Free free free Lyrical lucidity
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nadia Dudas
They all mesh
You don't know if
You don't know
and it all feels
Yet right there
Wild and about
I can still remember
And so lovely