Nadia Dudas Poems
- Meloncholy Ache Like a rake Against a stone paved walkway ...
- Do The Uh Oh Do the uh oh Uh oh Oh no Not that again
- Sparks Sparks Elevator Moments moments They all mesh
- Fickle Fickle Fickle fickle Go eat a pickle Let it trickle ...
- ...-~~~*** Ever present Not to the untrained eye Masked ...
- No Title I see the light It's over there Where? Down that...
- To Be To be In a tree Free free free Lyrical lucidity
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nadia Dudas
Like a rake
Against a stone paved walkway
The air is still
The night isn't here nor there
Just you walking along
Dragging your feet
and you feel
the heaviness follows you
Along the path
You can hear the distant waves of the ocean
Catching short glimpses
But you dare not go,
it is so far,
you feel so tired
where will you go?