Naldo Africa Poems
- Late Night By The Seaside Unceasing sadness flushed my life, ...
- When Love Comes Forth You are my fave love-song sung from ...
- Small Toiler In Cape Town In the cold morning he slogs ...
- One Saterday Night Whilst ambulating in the sullen city, ...
- Once Love Betides Us Girl i wish you could light upon the ...
- Miasm Of A Love Poem Girl you have that glinting eyes no boy...
- Love Scars My heart is soaked in my own tears more than i ...
Nado Naldo Africa is an English poet and playwright known for his short, narrative poetry on school and rural life in Cape Town.Born 26 February 1995, Port Elizabeth, Shortlake, (Eastern Cape) and relocated to a residential area Joubertina in 1998. In January 2009 during his sojourn at Bonnievale (Western Cape) Naldo composed several poems including '' The bibulous man from Bonnievale.'' ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you failed success,Naldo Africa
You capable of failing failure itself.''
''You never know the value of kindness, until it's proven by kindness itself.''Naldo Africa
''I live to love like lovebirds, I'm not a cheetah (Cheater) in life, I'm not lion (Lying)''Naldo Africa
''I'm not perfect i perfect my mistakes''Naldo Africa
''Don't look for anyone, live to love her like no one, die to be remembered as someone for everyone''Naldo Africa
Comments about Naldo Africa
Late Night By The Seaside
Unceasing sadness flushed my life,
and the time on earth has passed me by,
to visit my dearest mum in heaven
there but for the grace of God go I
Sometimes by the cold seaboard
I happened upon the most wonderful suicide
I douse myself to the sea floor
and enjoyed watching the sea's rising tide
This is the loneliest night of my life
and death may be the last breath of fresh air
I lay all night at the bottom of the sea
dying in the depths of my despair
Sometimes by the cold seaside
at times a maimed puffin ...