Naman Bansal Poems
- Unknown Love Personification of chariness in her eyes; ...
- An Immortal Love She wrote beauty, on the paper of heart ...
- Serenity Painted Nature She was feeling dead inside, no ...
- Frustration I'm just sick of living a 'nerd' life. It makes ...
- A Page From My Future Dairy It was my first day at ...
- A Relation! Years and years have gone. Still you're the ...
I'm into - Goth, Literature, Music and Psychology (this is the part where you will or wouldn't classify me as a geek) and I love talking in third person! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naman Bansal
A Page From My Future Dairy
It was my first day at college.
We were seated rather nervously at our respective seats.
Students were entering the class excited with the entire hullabaloo.
She came in the class.
Clad in ill-fitted clothes she exuded confidence.
She was not a conventionally beautiful girl but;
“There was something very attractive about her.”
Seated far from me she was beyond my vocal range!
I wanted to talk to her, get to know her.
So I got up and sat next to her.
Disturbed with my brazenness she looked at the other direction.
Striking a conversation with her ...