Namrata Nath Poems
- Solitude Who could be a better friend Than solitude itself?...
- Love You..
- Why Don'T I Have Time? Long hours spent in planning; ...
- The Parasite The parasite, Grows on you, Growing each ...
- With Love, Dear Sun... The sun kissed the sea with affection ...
- The Sound Of Fullness She sang that song in solitude That ...
- Serenade As the sun rose In the forenoon The lark ...
Namrata is like any other teenager with a little bit more sensitivity than others. She loves reading and watching Tv. Poem writing is a task she had been doing since she was a toddler. Other activities include debating, participating in almost every oratory skill required competition, etc. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Namrata Nath
Who could be a better friend
Than solitude itself?
For it never leaves you,
And accompanies you in times poorly miserable.
It's better to be alone
Than to be with friends who are not;
Aloneness is mistaken for loneliness often,
For masses forget to count solitude,
Who remains a silent unseen friend
Just like in darkness
People say they behold nothing
While darkness is always visible-
A smiling little friend,
Making its presence known