Nana Kwame Nketsiah
Nana Kwame Nketsiah Poems
- Monday Morning I love to sleep all day, Or play all night. ...
- A Worthless Life Long gone the passing time, Yesterday ...
- I Wish I Was A Heavenly Angel I wish I was a heavenly ...
- The Jingles From My Childhood I still remember the jingles of...
- By Night The Muses Told Me. By night the muses snatched me ...
- My Tears Flow, But I Shove It ... I shove it off Once again ...
- On The Brook Of Right Bang, bang, bang Rifle sound over the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nana Kwame Nketsiah
I love to sleep all day,
Or play all night.
But I must get all ready,
For Monday morning so tight.
I have to go to school,
On this very cold early morning.
Perhaps I wish was a fool,
Who would sleep till tomorrow?
But I am no fool,
On this very early morning.
Hence I must go to school,
So my friend will not be laughing
Waking up this day,
Drives all joy away.
The little ones play,
With gladness all day.
Monday morning it is,
For I have to wake up early
So I would not be caught,
Pouring cold water on my body ...