Nancy Beverton Poems
- More Than Friends friendship can be found and friendship can...
- Your Beautiful Smile Your always there for me, even when ...
- Now That We'Re Together compared to ur heart of gold, i ...
- More Than Meets The Eye i cant find a way to see if u r ...
- All I Want Is You some days we may argue and we may fight, ...
- Why Me? why is it that you picked me? what is it about me ...
- You Are What Love Is i cant explain how i feel, my heart is...
I share a room with my younger sister, Cheyanne. She takes forever in the bathroom, trust me. When I turned 10 I got involved with boyfriends and got all dramatic and emotional. Well 1 day i was looking on the web and found that I had a craving for a deep sad poem. I read buches and sent some to my boyfriend. He loved them and then sent me some, then actually emailed me some that he made his self!... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nancy Beverton
More Than Friends
friendship can be found
and friendship can be lost
friendship is a beautiful sound
though it doesnt cost
you mean alot
there is something special bout friendship,
it can't be bought
if you think or if u thought
that i wasn't ur friend,
cuz how can i not?
you're special in a way
i can not describe,
but i need to say,
if only you could see
through my disguise
trying not to lie
but all i can say
is i understand why
now you're asking again
what i understand,
i say, why we're not more than ...