Nancy E Alcorn
Nancy E Alcorn Poems
- Nature Engaged She lets out a mighty breath Her waves ...
- Thinking Out Loud Was thinking out loud and I overheard Many...
- Sunbursts Terza Rima Sonnet ‘Bursting Emotions’ Nancy E ...
- Smooth Seduction A Pantoum Robust, Fresh breeze, smooth ...
- To End It All Terma Riza Sonnet To end it all That place ...
- Maiden Sestina I lay here, lazily stare at the sky ...
- Tess Come over here sit down with me The weather forecast to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nancy E Alcorn
She lets out a mighty breath
Her waves growing in intensity
She washes the shoreline
Sky has grown ominous, sinister
Clouds twisting, writhing
Rolling over and spreading
Creating a vacuum
Forcing waves to monstrous proportions
The beauty of the storm
Is lost on the plateau
As trees are torn
Relentlessly dispatched in flight
Nothing and no one
As all the forces of nature
Take over and consume
All that is in their path