Naseeru Taneemu Annuree
Naseeru Taneemu Annuree Poems
- Just For You While she covered her eyes with a golden glass, ...
- Silent Cry My heart slowly crashed Dangerously than a plane ...
- Because I Love You You once asked me You said When I ...
- Breaking The Boundaries (Acros...
- Victoria (Acrostic Poem) V is for Valuable, so costly you're!...
- A-Z (Acrostic Poem) A-ction B-ring C-reativities D-own
- It Is A Lie Whoever said you are beautiful Don't believe ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naseeru Taneemu Annuree
Just For You
While she covered her eyes with a golden glass,
That gleams and glitters even at night
But, my heart, can see beyond the glass
Her eyes, seems the doorway to her heart
Falshing brightly, I can still see each door shining like a glass to the sun
Turning it like a day, any place she turned
I watched her with passions in my eyes
She winked, beautifully behind the glass
Sparkling radiances on my face
And so my heart melt, like candle on fire!
Melting slowly to formed the shape of 'I love you.'
When she saw it, she smiled
Her eyes flashed like a silver ...