Natalie Bebbington Poems
- If School Were More Like Baseb... If school were more like ...
- Excuse Me Miss Sam asked a question of his teacher, He ...
- Gone High Tech You may noticed, teacher, I am not in school...
- Love Defined what is love, but an emotion, so strong and so...
- Teachers Pet For lunch we ate the hot dogs, That chased the...
- Shrinking Teacher
- Friends A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits ...
hi my name is Natalie Bebbington, i am 14 years old, i was born in Birmingham, but i currently live in Banbury, anything you wanna know about me then please feel free to email and ask me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Bebbington
If School Were More Like Baseball
If school were more like baseball
we'd only have to play.
We'd hang out in the sunshine
and run around all day.
We wouldn't have to study.
We'd practice and we'd train.
And, best of all, they'd cancel
whenever there was rain.