Natalie Partna Poems
- What They Are: Grass, Feathers of the earth. Fire,
- Just Something I Wrote… The Pe... Little rabbits, ...
- Dark And Dangerous/Girly And G... With deadly eyes And ...
- Dark And Evil It Is…. An Antho...
- Dark Evil Darkness lays its eggs on unseeing prey, And they...
- The Only Known Ones Created: A...
- Evil Darkness consumes. It eats like a child with hunger, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Partna
What They Are:
Feathers of the earth.
A flame of desire.
Energy of quite power.
A ball of sweet fire.
Airy strength that blows forever.