Natalie Rosario Poems
- A Warm Space On My Bed Darkness creeps around the bed in the...
- Knocking Down The Walls I Buil... You see these walls in front ...
- I Thought You Loved Me? Empty words and false hopes How you ...
- Self Inflicted Coma Have you ever lye in bed at night Sick ...
- Numb Seeing though gray eyes The strange feeling of ...
- Falling Stars Wishing for a moment of peace It never seemed ...
- Blocked Out Following your heart Its a nice saying Usually ...
Well my poems may seem depressing but they are real. Some of these poems i've written in the darkest of my time. I may be 16 but i've been though some things you would imagine. I'm loving caring funny a ball of joy. At least i try to be this way when i feel bad. But when i'm normal this is me. You would love to meet me. I'm sure i can relate to you on any level. old or young. Just message me and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Rosario
A Warm Space On My Bed
Darkness creeps around the bed
in the night we're holding hands
as our beloved enemies turn in their sleep
our lips touch and met
slowly our tongues begin to speck
these moments taste so sweet
quickly we being to shake
remembering who we are and why
we must hide these heavenly sins
that must die
as i remember the scene
i realize we can never be
in my bed
i cry and plead
wish this can last forever
knowing we can never be together
as i turn to go to sleep
i feel your warmth on my sheets
we will always be together
but not in ...