Natalie Rosario Poems
- I Thought You Loved Me? Empty words and false hopes How you ...
- Self Inflicted Coma Have you ever lye in bed at night Sick ...
- Knocking Down The Walls I Buil... You see these walls in front ...
- Numb Seeing though gray eyes The strange feeling of ...
- Falling Stars Wishing for a moment of peace It never seemed ...
- Blocked Out Following your heart Its a nice saying Usually ...
- When I Look At You When I look at you my heart melts When I ...
Well my poems may seem depressing but they are real. Some of these poems i've written in the darkest of my time. I may be 16 but i've been though some things you would imagine. I'm loving caring funny a ball of joy. At least i try to be this way when i feel bad. But when i'm normal this is me. You would love to meet me. I'm sure i can relate to you on any level. old or young. Just message me and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Rosario
I Thought You Loved Me?
Empty words and false hopes
How you think I'd react
To that moment that affected me so
What did you think
When I told you
That hurt the most
For you being selfish and proud
You lost me in the crowd
Do you believe your happy now?
I left thinking you would be happier without me
The last kind thing I needed was your sympathy
I take a dark path to another road
Afraid but knowing I won't suffer
For you anymore
Or waste my time
With tears and feelings that were all lies
This helps clear the dark road
I don't look back
Knowing your standing ...