natalie schmitt Poems
- Love You Lovin Me As we walk along the moonlit ...
- To My Best Friend The summer we met how could I have known I...
- Dear Dad Dad, I'm beginning to understand life less and ...
- Life I never thought my life could past before my eyes I ...
- Friends Life is kind of like the ocean, You can see how it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about natalie schmitt
I never thought my life could past before my eyes
I never thought tears can come before my cries
But I now know the truth never lies
Try to hide myself from the world im the master of disguise
Life isn't always great that what I fail to realize
Gregory Davis the boy heart that need a bigger size
Thats who people see me as
True Lies my future is my past