Natasha Browne Poems
- Dedication To A Good Friend I Just thought I'd write to let ...
- A Perfect World A world that is perfect sees no pain life ...
- I Ain'T Afraid Anymore Why are you laughing whats the ...
- From A Student To A Tutor I'm not trying to be a teachers ...
- The Broken Boat The vast empty space was my sea of tears the...
- The Time I Discovered Myself A... I wouldnt say I was ...
- God Loves Both Sides Why do people let their word be ...
I am an art student at Limavady College in Co.Derry. From the age of thirteen I have been writing poetry. My poems are usually inspired by experiences that I have gone though during my teenage life.I am a happy person that loves to live life to the full, I see life as a journey....the path is not always smooth but the end of any journey is always worth the battle... I have won many poetry ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Browne
Dedication To A Good Friend
I Just thought I'd write
to let you know
your an amazing friend
and our memories will continue to grow
You lift my spirits when I am down about men
you showed me that no love can replace a friend
your always there to tell me right from wrong
you make me a better person and help me to be strong
Your not afraid to speak your mind
and to be yourself and unwind
your a fun gal to have around
you keep my feet firmly on the ground
Through our ups and downs were still holding on
to that friendship that over time we made so ...