Nathalie White Poems
- Love? is it love i feel? stomach clenching tight will he ...
- Wrong this is wrong i think, tears streaming down my ...
- The Storm Inside These tears I cry Make me slowly die These...
- I Swear
- The Battle his lovely words spin around inside my head i ...
- Famous to be or not to be some famous words i hear never ...
- This Game i'll kiss him he'll kiss her we'll both get ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathalie White
is it love i feel?
stomach clenching tight
will he call tonight?
is it love when
i stay up all night talking nonstop,
just to hear his voice?
is love still here for me?
even though i know my heart was once broke?
finally he says it...i love you
will i say it back, is it time?
or will my heart get broke in two?
too bad, theres no time to think, 'i love you too'
his hug squeezes me tight.
i knew this was right