Nathan Bubb Poems
- 2pac I dedicate this to the one I most admired His poetry ...
- Death After Life - Life After ... A confounding call from a...
- Life Goes On Thy hurt you I know, you hate them yes. You ...
- I Carry Ur Heart i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my...
- Between Us Now User Rating: 7.5 /10 (39 votes)
- Drunk As Drunk Drunk as drunk on turpentine From your open ...
- Random Poem You may write me down in history With your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathan Bubb
I dedicate this to the one I most admired
His poetry and life were to be desired
His short life he predicted
Some say it was self-inflicted.
Tupac Shakur was your grace
Distinctive name with a matching face
A mother who he loved more than life
A father who he hardly knew exist
His ups and downs full of strife
A Thugs Life he could not resist.
A hail of bullets was to be his fate
Showered upon him as they lay in wait
No one really knows who is to blame
But one thing I do know... that he did not die in vain!