Nathan Good Poems
- The Grace Of God She makes herself look strong outside When...
- Musical Spring The music flows softly, Through the window ...
- I'M Small, You'Re Big Lord I’m small, You're big I’m weak, ...
- Must You Break Me Before You F... Is it possible to be ...
- Idolatry What I need now is empty, quiet peace; Distraction...
- A Prayer: Clothing Spirit In W... Father, Nothing in my ...
- Sorrow Romance, sweet romance. His heart embraced ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathan Good
The Grace Of God
She makes herself look strong outside
When she’s falling apart within
She picks herself up and carries on
After falling down again
Can’t admit it’s all uphill
Trying to carry it alone
Life holds no pleasures now
All she can do is moan
She’s gonna need the grace of God
To carry her through
The grace of God
To hold her too
She can try, she can stumble
God only wants the humble
But His love can carry her through
By the grace of God
He had it all made for him
But he lost it to his pride
He could have had the world my ...