naveen kumar Poems
- Love Unhidden Sitting on my chair thinking what dare you'll ...
- No Respite: : : : : From Groan...
- That Was'Nt Blood...! Life's to me, in knives Cutting to me,...
- My Love's Not Sweet And Charmi... Your eyes so serene ...
- Life Fills But Stammering Kill...
- Whim Of Fears Been lonely for a year Am lonely, relenquished...
- Heart: : Rains Reigning.... Sometimes Stasis, to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about naveen kumar
Sitting on my chair
thinking what dare you'll dare
to entice me through your
with chemistry of love flourishing
noone can hide
reaally shows on your temples, your faces
emotions none can belie
trying avoid u,
but sometimes i think
how can i do
With your startling eyes
sleeping tonight seems to be a dare
like a dropp of water
you came to a desert me
with thorny life lonely
I won't let you go
even my life i have to forgo.
its my first poem of my life
looking for your comments!