nawaal daniels Poems
- Tragedy By Conan Lee Court this must be another tragedy loud...
- They Can Try Let them bring forth they words of correction ...
- To My Love oh what gentle hands that cares these sensored ...
- To This Day
- Till Death Do Us Part Your spirit in Bloom, Your Body in ...
- Rocks And Pillows This is the way it was when I was waiting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nawaal daniels
Tragedy By Conan Lee Court
this must be another tragedy
loud voices of profanity
bugging aroung me like it's hugging me
tagging on my clothes
pulling me down
I try to keep my head above the ground
i start to sweat
but the deeper i get
i look up
and all i know that the hole is getting close
and deeper i go
but i dont know where im going but im not going slow
the noise levels drop
but the feeling inmy head make my veins wanna pop
its loud silence
when i resort to violence
it autonomicaly attacking me