NAYYAR SHABBIR AHMAD
NAYYAR SHABBIR AHMAD Poems
- He Thinks... Any decision he makes is picture perfect. ...
- 9/11 Smoke billowing out of the twin towers against a ...
- Modern Communication Don’t you find that Modern ...
- I Spy Heading off to Calais on a dreary day to start a ...
- Festive Season Every year we grit our teeth and invite the ...
- Wearing My Heart On My Sleeve Oh, foolish-foolish `me! I ...
I firmly believe in destiny. So when fate crossed my path at the early age of 24 and left me wheelchair bound I can say, hand on heart, that, that catastrophe turned my life right around - for the better.
Within 6 months of my disability
I was fortunate enough to discover
(Not everyone is shown the light)
That I was meant to become a writer
Good, bad - ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NAYYAR SHABBIR AHMAD
I hail him as if
I'm delighted to see a long lost friend
but, I curse him under my breath