ndeethe motekase Poems
- A Dream Fell Upon once a story was told a dilema of my ...
- Feeling Sad you left with no goodbye not a single word i'd ...
- Listen..... Ba heso nkutloeng, qomatsi e hlaile, Moholoane ...
- My Stolen Heart Deep in congestion of love, Had been from ...
- Its Complicated Secret i describe it in a different way but ...
- Women beauty inside she who secrifice her life for your ...
- Happiness im from far in lands of wonderless the day gloomed...
Being a poet is not that easy but what makes it easy is when you love poetry..introvert that doesn't know exists among extroverts... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ndeethe motekase
A Dream Fell Upon
once a story was told
a dilema of my inspiration
suffocating deep with desires
devoted wth dire believer
a dream i fell upon under the gravity that pulls in jeep
jeopardy i greet every mornin afternoon and evening
not to mention the night
fresh breeze that mortivates my nostrils
so to balance my naive day
once upon the mountains, high up in mind in the middle derived by oblongata that brings all gathering thoughts
through all my precise thnking
i had a dream
bestowed and salved by thee
my life, my heart.stamina restored back in ...