NEDRA WILSON Poems
- Job Well Done Momma, when you died I ask God 'Why' He ...
- Mother's Advise When my daughter was first born I went to my ...
- Poetry In my love for poetry I have encountered many ...
- The Game They say that baseball is the game of life. You ...
- Remembering You Brother God was looking down on you brother, ...
- Gone Sweet Momma I never told you thank you I never thought ...
- Me I left you there, far away from me. Far away, even I ...
Nedra Wilson born in New Orleans.
As a young girl loved to read and write poetry. As I would write and save my poems, they would always be detroyed by flood waters, and I could not remember them. I now write and save my poems on this great web site and hope that they will never be detroyed again... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I don't care who it is and how many children they got, they momma with them when they daddy not!''My Aunt Vera
''When my mother was hereWhen you are young, you think that you know everything, and you don't know nothing.
I could not hear her.
Now that she's gone
I hear her clearer.''
Comments about NEDRA WILSON
Job Well Done
Momma, when you died I ask God 'Why'
He answered me quickly 'HER JOB IS DONE'
I started to cry pleading out to God
'That's my mother and I love her dearly'.
God simply whispered close to my ear
'That's my child and I love her Dearer'.
I didn't give up momma I CRIED out more
'I want to make her happy in life
and give her things that's nice'.
I heard a strong voice right close
to my ear no whisper just clear.
'I HAVE HER JUST REWARD'
I understood momma then and there
that there's nothing on earth
good enough for you here.
Dedicated To: Daphne ...