Neeharika Sharma Poems
- Inner Self Many times it comes to my mind that, Why I' cant...
- Smile Always! ! ! Smile Always! ! ! Yes that’s my mantra in...
- I Had A Dream........ I had a dream It was unusual Reminded...
- Don'T Bother Me! ! Would you let me live in peace, what ...
- For Once I Thought! ! ! For once I thought The days full of...
- No Other Way Of Saying I Love ... i cant use flowery ...
- Live Reality! I might live in a dream world.. as u say at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Many times it comes to my mind that,
Why I' cant be as beautiful as a 'ROSE'
As beautiful as the moonlight
We are urchins of the same almighty.
Why has he made some beautiful some not?
One-day god came to me
He said, 'How are you my child? '
I greeted him and asked, 'God, why haven't you made me beautiful? '
He said, 'Who says you are not! '
Some have outer beauty,
Some have inner
And you are full of the second one.
I gave you the inner one
Which will remain with you till you die,
And not the outer one, which ends with the ...