neeta nigam Poems
- Police Inspector If I were a police inspector, And a strong...
- Environment Start saving the environment, Before it is too ...
- The Post Office Series of people from one continent to ...
- Traffic Trace chase have a limited pace, Rock and run ...
- Holidays Hours of joy and fun, Out we go in the sun, Lots...
- Hand Or A Spoon I like pumpkin I like fruit, I like turnip ...
- There Is No Cure-No Cure For A... It’s a global warning, ...
staying in Tanzania for last 15 years. By profession a teacher. Right now working as a principal.When free do the work of the Lord. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about neeta nigam
If I were a police inspector,
And a strong man too,
I shouldn’t care much,
If a thief came through.
I shouldn’t much mind,
I would be kind,
If it’s hot or chilled cold
I’ll do duty with new and old.
I’d be a good cop,
And make sure crime stops,
Riding in my patrol car,
Making sure criminals run far.