neha sharma Poems
- I'M Proud To Be Your Daughter I’m proud to be your ...
- Waiting For The Rain Dry, cracked land, Awaiting the ...
- Good And Evil The good wins, On the day when there is an ...
- Echo Echo The world is making a call, It is time we ...
- Being Siblings BEING SIBLINGS Is it a dream, Or a ...
- Mother Earth MOTHER EARTH You trampled on me with your ...
- I Can Still Remember I recall the days of yore, Layette ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about neha sharma
I'M Proud To Be Your Daughter
I’m proud to be your daughter
No, not a dream,
But a reality long forgotten.
Those memories approach me today,
Screech at me to eek out an answer.
But speechless as I am,
To face the reality long forgotten.
My little world was a universe,
Holding my little fingers in your manly hands,
You taught me to walk,
Walk straight and erect,
With confidence and chivalry,
That I do not lag behind,
That I am not less than intelligentsia.
Going by the sea –shore
Splashing the crystal water,
Counting the birds,
You brought the ...