Nellekke Tak Poems
- Soccer Mom All the home town boys Wasting their time with ...
- Dark Haired Boys My father’s advice: Please do not: Make ...
- Wandering Off I lowered my chin down This morning on the ...
- Typical Spring Day My paintings and drawings thumb-tacked on ...
- Girl I Went To Highschool With 'I can't believe that bitch! ...
- Killing Tinkerbell And her lips die quick and cold beneath my...
- Cancer Comforting lack of breath Inhale yourself looking for...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nellekke Tak
All the home town boys
Wasting their time with oil and fire
Took some time
To flip a dime
And spend some time with me
All their kisses, pushed aside
Hell, I’ll never have to see them again
Pushed to asphalt with embarrassment
In school days far much younger
Bite my lips,
Running home quickly crying
“Daddy, I never want friends.”
“Don’t worry Hun, because soon,
You’ll never have to see them again.”
I shift the isles
Of my pick pocketing store
No security or camera at the door
Oh the shame of having to feed myself
Somehow, I’ll ...