Nenden Suherni Poems
- A Girl With A Guitar Her curving fingers strum the old ...
- Parents And Children With them you worry all the time And ...
- Green Rose Green represents fresh and paradise As fresh as ...
- Age Gap No matter what you talk No matter what you ...
- Zindagi Bahut Pyara Hai When you have nothing You don’t ...
- Opposite Win or lose Take or give All have risk
- The Moments You Miss When they are able to read And the boys...
Whether life is good or sometime is bad, poems accompany me through hardship and solitude. Poem is not for fun but it is for, like every seasons follow life, poems walk with me and shadow me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nenden Suherni
A Girl With A Guitar
Her curving fingers strum the old guitar
Softly almost shyly she hums a love song
She gazes at the empty space
With watering eyes she finishes her song
The little boy next to her,
Takes a can from his shabby bag
He stretches it to the passengers
Some give him the coins some not
Both now get off from the bus
The girl pats the little boy hair
'Today, brother; ' said she
'It's our last holiday....'
It's Monday morning
Brother and sister get into the bus
They still have worry face
Will tomorrow we still go to school?
Although life ...