nicholas boateng Poems
- It's Graduation It's graduation! A day supposed to be the ...
- End Of The Road Where the road ends There another ...
- A Stranger's Love A feeling never felt And never too quickly...
- In The Hills I come into my own land as a stranger And among...
- Darkness No Victor The sun disappears The day ...
- Beautiful Sunset The day fades As the sun disappears The ...
- World’s Greatest Dad Every child has a father or even did I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nicholas boateng
A day supposed to be the happiest
The happiest at least in half a decade
And here on a molded parapet alone
Sat with visions blurred
And blinks with the speed of the clocks
A day not as envisaged
With friends, love and family
In high praise and in great pride
In bliss and much merry
With fatted calves and drinks fizzy
An end to a period of timelessness
In times of hunger and dreams unknown
In times of thirst and early wakes
Missions to accomplish in depths of stress