Nicholas James Warburton
Nicholas James Warburton Poems
- The Plea For A Star. From the green grass spread among the ...
- Trapped In A Puzzle Box. I'm feeling weak, I'm feeling ...
- Behind A Smile I wish I could die right now, Couldn't even ...
- The Best View. Her hair was auburn like the tree's in autumn,...
- Sat Here. I'm sat here, As I watch people I care about drop...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas James Warburton
The Plea For A Star.
From the green grass spread among the hills,
To the fields of yellow dandelions,
The worlds such a beautiful place,
For such cruel intent.
Carved by angels,
But a core made by demons,
Where plains of justice and injustice collide,
With innocence stuck between.
In such blindness,
Lives are lived and fought,
Betraying that everything is just and fair,
Then how do the innocence left in this world become victims,
The cruel and violent are nothing but left to their own doing.
I clench my heart and plea to thee,
I'd give my heart and soul to keep ...