Nicholas Neato Poems
- Metaphore, Metaphore, Even The... This body, it's been ...
- Living In A Dream I am the walking dead Constant moving, ...
- Letter From A Thief (Dear Prin... Hey there miss soon to be...
- I Didn'T Make The Sea, The Sea... It's so true It's the...
- Act Four; Part One: Hand Full ...
- Say This Five Times Fast Impersonal personals Impersonating ...
- Fake Soilders With Real Toys Grab your gun, boy Shoot and ...
check me out on soundcloud and muziboo. also at the starlite cafe under the names Neatochallenger and GoodGodNeato.: D < 3 < 3
updated: 4/22/15 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas Neato
Metaphore, Metaphore, Even The Score
This body, it's been used
It's broken and abused
The shell of a boy
Telling tells of a lonely youth
Draped in blankets of truth
Looked in my eyes
Holding it all in
Lost our direction
These microscope eyes
Penetrates the snow
For the lies in our lives
Crossing, that lines been disguised
When the brain spoke it's metaphors
Your the tide that took the time