Nichole Flynn Poems
- Numbers Living a life in vain Hiding from the ...
- That Guy In The Shadows That guy in the shadow We all see ...
- Cycle Sadness roams free Death decaying Madness ...
- Cry I will not let them see me cry They can push They can ...
- Waiting Waiting for the one The one to love To love ...
- This Is Not Me I look around my room And wonder what I've ...
- The Mirror The mirror, the one thing that can show me all my ...
Writing is my passion, as most poets would say, untill just resently I was suffering the worse form os writer's block ever, each blank sheet of paper I saw tanted me, but, thankfully I've started writing again! ! There really isn't much for me to say about myself, I'm just a 'normal' teenage girl leaving in a crap town, who's had her heart broken quite a few to many times. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nichole Flynn
Living a life in vain
Hiding from the light
Fighting tears as teh yelling magnifies
Rebuking, screaming curses of hate back at the faces of pain
Wishing for an end, not wanting to go on
Holding by a thread to this exstence we call living
Hoping beyond hope for a cure
Failure after failure leading me back to a woeful beginning
A beginning unlike any other
A beginning imprisioned by numbers and races
By genders and religions
It all starts with each of these and thus shall end with these as well