nicholle gibson Poems
- Strangers Angel I' am bent I' am spent Tongue tied A ...
- From Myself To Poe, Happy Bir... Fancy an ...
- Drift Moon is on the rise Waiting for the stars in the ...
- Can'T See The Stars 9/6/1999 I can not see the ...
- In My Mind May 8 2013 Mad furry mist of angry fist
- Remembrance Of Glory Remembrance Of Glory ...
- Untitled I slept tonight Heavenly armed Forces are high An...
Comments about nicholle gibson
I' am bent
I' am spent
A ruler of my own
Empire of shit
With enough guilt
I could start my own religion
A wing in flight
An one wing in the fire
Burning both ends of the candle
I shall always be
Strangers angel Written By Nicholle Gibson