nicholle gibson Poems
- Drift Moon is on the rise Waiting for the stars in the ...
- Strangers Angel I' am bent I' am spent Tongue tied A ...
- From Myself To Poe, Happy Bir... Fancy an ...
- Can'T See The Stars 9/6/1999 I can not see the ...
- In My Mind May 8 2013 Mad furry mist of angry fist
- Remembrance Of Glory Remembrance Of Glory ...
- Untitled I slept tonight Heavenly armed Forces are high An...
Comments about nicholle gibson
Moon is on the rise
Waiting for the stars in the sky
Soon I will find myself fast in a slumber
That sly relief of sleep
Through the wind wrapping the trees
Your music gently weeps
On the grassy hills image
That spins in my mind
Your surrounding fade
Spot lights of moonshine
Fall over you oh, so fine
To for sake an awake
I do not dare
I enjoy the blissful mist in the air
That carries your tune everywhere
On this hand
I will see you again