Nick Hewitt Poems
- Waiting For Death Down a dark path i walk Shrouded with ...
- That Warm Feeling Inside Longing for love, longing for ...
- Imprisioned Thoughts It's dark here, deep inside my ...
- A Love That Can Never Be i see you there, in all your ...
- A Lost Friend I see you, with pain filled eyes You say ...
- The Faceless Man He resides in the shadows The man in the ...
I enjoy playing my guitar, playing video games, writing poems and writing music. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Hewitt
A Lost Friend
I see you, with pain filled eyes
You say you're are leaving, but that we will meet again
With tears in my eyes, you slip away
I pray and pray, this must be a dream
Tears run down my face
Memories of long ago flow into my head
Each day passes, I think of you
If I could see you one more time
What would I say
I love you, don't go
But it's too late now, you're already gone
As I long for the day, when we will meet again