Nicole Callaway Poems
- Missing You Missing you now more then ever before as time ...
- Untitled I got to thinking the other day how much longer do ...
- Rose Wilting like a rose that you left alone to die you ...
- Angel Tears
- Fading Out I try to understand but fail miserably is it a ...
- Perfect On The Outside Smiling constantly then walking away...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Callaway
I try to understand but fail miserably
is it a game to you, that you can hurt me?
I've given up on trust because it's never there
I won't even bother to search elsewhere
I've given up hope it will always be this way
it seems I'm alway's down with a lack of air to breathe
To come up to the surface and breathe the air,
would be so nice I have nothing to compare
Maybe one day this dream will come true
but until then I lack the air to breathe and it
only get's harder to break through