Nicole Middendorf Poems
- Revenge The darkness of his smile Brings agony to his ...
- The Night O, Night, Thou art a beautiful love song Calling...
- Slowly While I gently weep, My heart goes to sleep. I tell...
- Say 'Amen' Jesus pulled the covers off me. I tossed and ...
- Farewell Words cut my soul, Glass cuts my skin, Fire ...
- Suicide I couldn't hold on much longer, So I fell into the ...
- 9/11 Tribute O, I walked into hell that day I carried a ...
My name is Nicole Middendorf. I am growing up in a small town in Minnesota.I appreciate poetry very, very much. It is my dream to fullfil. I dream to become a professional a poet. I believe and am told that I write really well, sometimes I doubt myself too much and become depressed.: (I hope to hear some opinions about my poetry. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Middendorf
O, I walked into hell that day
I carried a shovel
The thickened dust never rose
Still I tried my best to see
From flames the planes assembled
From Heaven the towers burned
O, I just stand here watching
This world lose all the turns
As a man jumps from the towers
Screams and terrors come alive
I still look in the ashes
For any people who survived
I pray to God he’s watching
O, I wonder what he thought
No love for one another,
Lord, shoot them with your best shot