Nicole Middendorf Poems
- Twisted Dreamer The lunar light forces you to dream. You ...
- Revenge The darkness of his smile Brings agony to his ...
- The Night O, Night, Thou art a beautiful love song Calling...
- Slowly While I gently weep, My heart goes to sleep. I tell...
- Say 'Amen' Jesus pulled the covers off me. I tossed and ...
- Farewell Words cut my soul, Glass cuts my skin, Fire ...
- Suicide I couldn't hold on much longer, So I fell into the ...
My name is Nicole Middendorf. I am growing up in a small town in Minnesota.I appreciate poetry very, very much. It is my dream to fullfil. I dream to become a professional a poet. I believe and am told that I write really well, sometimes I doubt myself too much and become depressed.: (I hope to hear some opinions about my poetry. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Middendorf
The lunar light forces you to dream.
You close your eyes,
You never wake up-
Until you fall.
You feel it in your soul,
It's rising in your eyes;
You can taste it on your tounge,
(Feels nothing like the rise...)
The gravity fails you,
The pressure lets go,
You grab all you can hold,
It still disappears by morning's light.
They are coming after you,
To the ground you fall,
You take your lover,
And kiss him in the moonlight.
Your dream is nothing like daylight's mourning.
Cry, cry, cry...